Monday, July 21, 2008

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

I know I already posted tonight, I couldn't help but play this game from Sidney's Blog.

Here's a few instructions if you should feel inclined...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

12 comments:

Kortney Manning said...

We would LOVE to have you come and visit. Depending on when it is, we might be in another house. We are in the process of buying one right now, and it has a pool. Bring your suits!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory with you is the infamous trip to moab - we drove the sube down there without a/c and with both our bikes shoved in the back, looked (unsucessfully) for firewood along main street, and set up our tent as close as we could to the other tents, since we were scared. The next morning we rode the slickrock trail and came home. I will never forget that trip!

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candi said...

Mine is lame...since we really didn't hang out in high school but after i remember working out at the gym with you and when you just came to my house so I could see your cute little guy....

Sid said...

We have lots of fun memories! But i also remember that trip to st. george, that was funny! I didn't remember the cop until you reminded me- good times. But i remember going to your house in jr. high and thinking how cool you were and i wanted to be like you. I remember you had a party in your basement with all the boys and girls, i think it was for your birthday, I was so excited, it was one of the first things i had done with boys!

AMY MICHELLE said...

I have to post that I love my friend Jenny, she wrote a great memory of snowboarding in Targee... and lets leave it at that;)

Heather K said...

I remember all those um, what should we call them, "visiting teaching" appointments we went on together. Some of our visits were much more interesting than others and the more interesting ones were VERY interesting. Oh, the good ol' days of the Worthington Ward.

AMY MICHELLE said...

Karla, since you don't have a blog yet, and I stress the word YET, I will leave a memory about you on my blog. There are so many it is hard to choose from. I think I will go back to the times of going to school together. First meeting on "the corner" for junior high, you always carrying a Mountain Dew. Then driving to Weber State together. Such a beautiful drive and time to talk about everything. So glad to still have you to talk to!

Teri said...

I've been trying to think of a good one... I think my memory is shot. I've known you for a really long time, you'd think I could come up with a good one right??? I'll have to go with the most recent one. Meeting you and your hubby after not seeing you for years and years at Kneaders. You were so beautiful and grown up and your girls were so beautiful and look just like you, they were so well behaved. Your hubby was so nice and a cutie too. It was so much fun seeing you after so long.

Teri said...

That is so funny. I do remember doing that skit now. I had totally forgotten about that. I'm glad you reminded me of that. I miss my dads house, it was so pretty, my dad is a hard worker and made it so nice. I felt pretty lucky too, it was so much fun to play in the pool every summer.

The White Wash said...

Amy my little sis. Let's see.. your whole life and I have to choose one. OK the one I am still the most excited about is me getting to see Evan born. That weekend was so much fun. It was heaven sent. I just hope some day I don't have to bank on luck to be there for my sis, that I could live by you and always get to hangout and be there when you need me. I just love that you are my sister forever. I love you. Miss

Angie Startin said...

Oh, so many good memories...I loved going to the Lisa Loeb concert with you and then the Indigo Girls concert and being your girlfriend for a night:) I loved going to Easton and sharing a BBQ chicken salad and window shopping and letting our kids play at PB. I loved going to Cheesecake factory with you and talking out on the steps. Easton is ours and always will be:)