Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Art Project


I am not much of a artist and not very crafty, but I saw this idea on Etsy and decided it would be fun to try.  I thought if turned out cute for the girls room... this wall has been driving me nuts.  I know it is far from perfect but I had to show it since I don't make stuff very often.

13 comments:

Candi said...

Super cute....I love it! Looks like you guys had a fun 4th.

Aubrey said...

So cute. It really turned out good, I'm going to have to give it a try!

Sid said...

turned out way cute! I love making fun stuff like that!

Teri said...

SHut up!!! Far from perfect? It is the image of perfection my friend. I love it. That looks so cute and grown up on her wall. I love it. I need a girl (sigh).

Devon and Brooke said...

you are so talented! I love it! :)

Jennie said...

Super cute! Did it tell you how to do it? That is really good. I love it

Anonymous said...

That turned out great! It is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Loved talking with you today, can hardly wait to see you and your beautiful family soon. Mom and I are so proud of all of you. Love, Dad XOSO

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

WHAT???? AMAZING! I think you should start your own business! I love it! It's perfect!

Laurie said...

Yeah, it looks so great. I am impressed that you did it so fast and it turned out so well. I am glad you are expressing your creative side. Now we need to start you on sewing!!

The Morris Family said...

That is so dang cute & it goes perfect on that wall. Way to get all creative!! I still absolutely love those beds!!

Mariel said...

It looks so cute, I want to see it closer! Good job, Amy! And, I love your family picture shots too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your blog for awhile - I love the tree! It's even cuter than you described it. You will have to give me an inservice on how to do it. P.S. I am now showing your blog to all my work friends so they can see how cute it is.