Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You Kara!





My fabulous sister-in-law took these pictures while we were in Utah.  I just love her style!  So I had to share a few.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE welcome!!!!!!!! SO glad you like them - they make me happy, too!!! love you guys!!!

Devon and Brooke said...

those are cute - i love the black and white one of evan

Teri said...

AMAZING! those are really amazing pictures, I love her style too. I broke my arm back in Jan. I'm better now, I'll have to post about it, I have pictures, go figure.

Teri said...

Thanks for the directions, I'm going to have to write it down, it looks awesome! I think we've decided on Yellowstone. We do need to be closer, don't we? I would love to move out there.. I love it! I think we are here to stay though.

Jennie said...

gorgeous pics amy! your kiddies are just so cute. Evan is so sweet. I love the colors they are so rich.

Anonymous said...

Those are incredible! I love every one of them!

Angie Startin said...

These pics are GORGEOUS! I love them and want some of my fam too! I need to make friends with Kara:) Your little family is so cute!

Sid said...

so darling amy- I love them.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog update! Maybe cause we're in it ha! ha! Thanks so much for one of the funnest weekends and lots of fun memories. The girls already miss their cousins, however I think Damon is glad to be home. Love you guys!

Heather K said...

Great pictures! You have a super cute family!