Oh, how I love Breckenridge! There is just something about being in a
little resort town way up in the mountains.
We stayed there for two nights in a condo with Spencer's brother and his family.
It was great to see my girls making such good memories with their cousins. After staying
there they were able to come to our home for a night and see Garden of the Gods before they
headed back to Utah. Tyler and Kristen thanks for a great trip!


6 comments:
what a fun trip! i cannot believe how big Kayla is - she looks so grown up! the pics from the sand dunes looked fun - you are such fun parents! love you!
looks so fun. What a fun 4th you guys had!
Don't you just love the 4th?! Breckenridge looks like a fun place to be. You're kids are so cute & your little guy is darling!!
That looks like a neat place! Dan and I will have to come visit y'all sometime.
NO, I'm so jealous! Breckenridge is one of my favorite places in this world (not that I've been many places, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Breckenridge). We should just be hanging out with you guys all of the time! I just got on here to look to see if I could see where that waterfall little place was in Moab you were at. We are going next weekend Fri, sat, sun and Mon. Wanna come?
oh I love that place. I am so glad that we live in beautiful Colorado and can enjoy these great places. I am glad you had a great trip.
Post a Comment