Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Countdown to The Dark Knight!

                                            
Only 18 days until The Dark Knight comes to theaters!  I know it is a little weird that I am such a fan.  I never liked any of the other Batman movies.  If fact, I hated them. But when I saw Batman Begins, I really enjoyed it!  I am a little nervous of this one being too dark... it is in the name.  But I can't wait!!!  

5 comments:

Angie Startin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Startin said...

Ha! Everytime I see this preview I think of you. A girl can never have too much Christian Bail (sp?) Oh, and did you notice the PJ's Emma is wearing in the pics of her and Parker?? Can you believe Avery was that small? I found the shirt on cafepress.com and just did a search of Cole's name and there it was...perfect.

jamie t. said...

I am really excited too! Christian Bail is a cutie!

AMY MICHELLE said...

Should I be worried?!?!?

Spencer

Karen said...

yeah, i was going to say, "Hmmm, I know why she liked Batman Begins more than all the others--the same reason we ALL liked it more..." Yahoo!! More Christian Bale :o) I watched an interview with him this morning on the Today Show--that accent is WAY too cute :o) Enjoy the movie!!!
PS: I loved the pictures that your sis-in-law took. I remember all the cute pictures she took that were up in your house. You are so lucky to have talent like that in your family!!!