


We started swim lessons last week, a thing I never did growing up. I had no idea how much fun it is for the kids and even enjoyable to watch. It seems to rain every afternoon here, so it is not worth paying to go for a whole day. The lessons make it so the girls get swim time and then we can go home and do other stuff. I signed them up for two sessions in a row, four weeks of lessons, almost everyday. Which I think might be a little to much. I guess I will learn for next year. But for now we will enjoy the time we have left. I don't even want to think about school starting in less than a month.
3 comments:
that pool looks really fun! i still can't believe how grown up Kayla is!! she is so cute!
I loved swimming lessons when I was little and I really believe that is the way that I learned to swim. Way to go!
I agree that it's a little bit painful to pack up for swimming lessons every single day, but they look like they love it! I guess it's important to learn how to swim...
Post a Comment