Today while I was at Borders Book Store I saw that the last book in the Twilight Series is coming out August 2nd!!!! They are having a party at midnight with all sorts of contest, like who is the best vampire. I think I have to skip it... my bedtime is a little earlier. But I do have my book reserved. I know I have joined the nerd club but it is so fun to have a great book to read!
2 comments:
I'm in the nerd club right with ya girl! I went to Barnes & Noble the other day to sit and read the first chapter of Breaking Dawn in the special edition Eclipse book. I didn't want to buy the special edition, I just wanted to read it. It was sooooo good. I'm so excited. I'm counting down. Are you checking her website everyday for the quote of the day? It's kind of fun. Yes, I'm definitely in the nerd club.
I am totally with you! I am so excited to read this book. I need to go and reserve my copy tomorrow. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment