I am helping with a baby shower that is next week. It is a "Diaper Shower" because the girl we are having it for will have two kids in diapers, we all know how expensive that can be, and she already has enough clothes for the baby. I had fun decorating this diaper cake for the shower.
7 comments:
That is so cute! You are so crafty. I love it.
Very cute and crafty. I am sure she will appreciate it!
That is so cute. I have never seen one before. What a great idea.
Look at you and all your crafts - that it really cute! I'm sure she will really appreciate it.
Cute cake. You have always been so creative and talented.
Nice job! Those things are way cute and clever!
Amy...do you have your own email address? I only have one for Spence...
Ames, I tagged you... again, see my blog. I won't be mad at you if you don't do it though. It took me a month to get up the nerve to do it. I finally caved today.
Post a Comment