Thursday, February 12, 2009

CrAzY PiCtUrEs



Since we got our MAC computer, about 2 years ago, we have enjoyed many hours of taking silly pictures with the photo booth.  Sometimes I find hundreds of pictures that Avery took while playing on the computer alone.  It truly is a toy that never gets old.  And it is pretty entertaining to look back on many of the pictures.  Here are a few of them...



















5 comments:

Holbrook Family said...

Those are so funny! I love the one of you and spence and the girls. So cute.

Erin said...

Fun photos and just a tab bit scary. :-)

Mariel said...

Funny! Lots of good ones! Love you big muscle. Way hot.

Richard said...

Amy,

You guys rock! We can't wait to see you guys soon! Love your latest posts, as always!

Love your bro,
rich

Drostan and Jennifer said...

I didn't know our mac could do that! Those are awesome!