Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Who wants to play?


Who wants to play?

I got this game off of Jamie Tonks blog and  I thought it would be fun to try and  to motivate me to make something, since I like to do stuff for other people more than for myself.

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2- What I create will be just for you.3- It'll be done this year. (might be a little while)4- You have no clue what it's going to be.It may be a story. It may be poetry, shoes, bags, or a little invention of my own! I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. Believe me... it may blow your mind!The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!Sounds like fun, right? So, let's play

4 comments:

Jennie said...

ok, Amy I hesitated when I saw that I have to make up something too, if I get the prize, but hooray for me since I am the first to comment!! I hope it comes soon!

The White Wash said...

OK, I want something from you. But I have no idea what I will do, but I have time...right.

AMY MICHELLE said...

I know it has only been a couple days, but I am thinking two people sounds good. Jen & Missy I am excited to make you something. I will get it off to you by next week. And REALLy don't stress about passing this on:)

bigsexy said...

I don't know if it is too late, but I will do it too. I'm excited to get something from you, and I guess to pass something on also.
Laura Pack