Thursday, February 5, 2009

LOVE lost for CHRISTIAN BALE

If you have watched any news programs in the past few days then I am sure you have heard Christian Bales freak-out on the set of Terminator.  He went off on a guy for 4 minutes and in that time said the F work 39 times... ouch!  It made me so SAD to hear this.  Many of you know I am a HUGE fan, or was, of Christian Bale.  Now I am thinking he is a big jerk with a REALLY bad temper.  I know Hollywood actors are pretty much the scum of the earth and have no morals but I still liked to imagine that they have some of the charm of the people they play on screen.  Well, my love for Christian is gone... I always loved getting excited for his upcoming movies to hit theaters and now it is all gone.  So SAD!
  
I am soooo grateful to be married to Spencer, who is pretty perfect to me and doesn't have to just "play" a nice guy on screen. 

6 comments:

jamie t. said...

Amen! I love(ed) him too and when I heard that my opinion completly changed. I know that many of my cutie pies in Hollywood are probably jerks too :( but its just a bummer when you get proof.

Angie Startin said...

Oh, I am so sorry! I know how much you loved him...are you going to picture Jaime as someone else now or do you not like Jaime now too?? You must be heartbroken :) If I lived by you, I would bring over brownies.

Holbrook Family said...

So sad - Batman just had to go and blow it. I'm sorry about the break-up, but Spence isn't a bad rebound for you - I think you might be right that he is better for you, anyway.:)By the way, I am going to call you in the a.m. - I'm sure you will be so excited for the early morning chat.

Sid said...

i agree too sad! i really liked him before!

Sarah said...

yes it's unfortunate. But he's still beautiful!

Mariel said...

Despite the obnoxious media hype, I must say I was a little disheartened too! Growing up with Newsies totally had me brainwashed into thinking he was such a gentleman.

Okay, so to post a button. You just go onto my blog and copy (right-click, copy)the code I have pasted. Then you go to your blog under Layout, Add a Gadget, HTML, then paste it there. That's it.

Thanks for your always super nice comments! Youre giving me a big head!