Tuesday, February 17, 2009

BREAKING-UP W/ MY SWEET TOOTH


I am on day ONE of my two week detox and I am hoping it gets better!  
In trying to be healthier, Spencer and I decided to try a two week program that consists of saying good-bye pretty much all the things I LOVE to eat.  I admit I have a sweet tooth.  



About half way through the day Avery's little friend Peyton brought over the yummiest looking sugar cookies ever.....



It is going to be a looooooong two weeks!

 

8 comments:

Angie said...

So sorry to tempt you. We can't wait for Avery to come and play. Hope she is feeling better.

Heather A said...

I am most impressed. I think I would have a REALLY hard time doing that. As it is, I try to keep it to one treat a day.

Holbrook Family said...

Can you still drink diet coke? Good luck with the detox. I should probably detox from salty foods.

Sid said...

good luck! that would kill me!

Simply Selph said...

I live for treats...2 weeks might send me over the edge of insanity. Somedays it's chocolate or the looney bin. Good Luck!!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Just looking at this blog makes me want to go raid out my kitchen! I am so proud of you guys! Wish I had the will power!

Laurie said...

You are almost through. I am impressed at how well you both have done. Mexico, here we come...

Mariel said...

I've done that before too! It's so tough! My only saving grace was sugar-free pudding, and sugar free Russel Stevens candy.