On Valentines Day I got tagged on info. about Spencer & I. It once again reminded me just how wonderful my hubby is and how much he does for our family. I can't believe we have been married for almost eight years!
Thanks for all you do, Spencer! I love you!
How long have you been married: 8 years on May 12th
How long did we date: One year to the day we got married
Who said I love you first: if "I think I am falling in love with you" counts it was Spencer
Who sings better: Ya, I would say neither of us sing very well, maybe Spencer
Who's smarter: Spencer (I could never go to Dental School)
Who does the laundry: Me & once in a great while Spencer will throw in a batch if I start to get behind.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Spencer
Who mows the lawn: Spencer, and did a great job reviving our lawn in Ohio. By the time we left it looked soooo much better.
Who cooks dinner: I have to admit Spencer is better at whipping up a great meal in no time. I have to have it planned ahead of time.
Who drives: Spencer (I have always enjoyed being a passenger more than a driver)
Who's more stubborn: Me, but I think I have improved over the years.
Who kissed who first: I think it was a mutual moment
Who asked who out first: I think I made it a little too easy on Spencer. After talking to him for over an hour I asked him when he was going to ask me out.
Who proposed: Spencer (on Valentines Day 2000)
Who has more siblings: Spencer is the youngest of six, I am the youngest of five. Yes we are both the babies of our families and it has been great.
Who wear the pants of the family: I think it is pretty mutual, but any big decisions I happily hand it over to Spencer.
I tag: Mariel, Jamie, Jenny McDermott, & Kortney...enjoy if you choose to!
10 comments:
I love love love your new background!! I'm glad you were able to figure it out through my directions. It does take a while but once you figure it out you can change it pretty easily. I hope you're doing well. Your girls are so sweet and I look forward to seeing your little boy. Any names?
Love that you did your tag. It is so fun to read about everyone's relationship. P.S. Where did you get your great new background?
So fun to read!! I too love your new background! I LOVE the fact that he does the cooking! Way to go girl!! Teach me how I can do that to brad! He would just take us all out to dinner every night if he could!!
yeah, I am glad that you figured it out! it looks very cute. I am sorry I couldn't talk to you the other day, I will call you this week.
Thanks for sending me the info on how to change my background. I'll have to try it when the kids are in bed, b/c it sounds hard. I'm not the greatest at figuring out computer stuff: )
You blog is soooo cute! I love the music - I was looking at it at work and I didn't expect it to play outloud, so everyone was looking at me and wondering where it was coming from! You and Spencer are the cutest - you must be old if you have been married for 8 years!
Aren't you proud of me for making a comment on a blog? It's my first!
Karla
So funny! I did one, so read mine when you get a chance! Hey- call me-we need to catch up! 480-830-9038
So much fun to read. It was great seeing you over Christmas. ?Your family is darling. Where did you get your cute wallpaper?
Amy S.
I loved hearing more about you and Spencer. Your due date is getting so close! Presley was due April 21and I still think April is the BEST TIME to have a baby. It is perfect Spring weather- and by the time you feel good enough to get out, you have the whole summer to enjoy! Best of Luck with this little guy - do you have a name picked out yet?
I love reading about you and Spence! I can't even begin to tell you how much we miss you! Oh, and I love your new background! It is adorable! Good luck with these last few weeks of pregnancy, knowing you it will be sooner rather than later!
Post a Comment