After months of Kayla asking, we finally got her and Avery signed up for gymnastics. The week before the session started she would ask everyday, " how many more days until gymnastics? " The day she started she was gleaming with joy. Lets hope it continues through the eight weeks she is signed up for.
We were so proud of Avery in her first class. As we watched from the window, a girl from her class kept pushing her and almost bit her and she did not fight back! That is huge for my little Avery who is known to leave a mark or two if you make her mad. I introduced her to the girl after class and told her she is now her "friend", hopefully we will not have any further problems. I have to admit how much I loved watching my girls in their classes, reliving my gymnastic days. To bad the talent goes away as you age.
7 comments:
So cute! I didn't know you did gymnastics!!! I love how she counted down the days till she started! How is CO treating you guys! You are welcomed to come to Montrose any time!!
How cute!! You'll have to take lots of pics & post them on your blog. Little girls in gymnastics is about the cutest thing ever! Can't wait for Peyton to be old enough: )
Whatever Amy! You know you could still throw down an mean catrwheel! I mean, conseidering your dancing skills, you would have to be a great gymnast!
do you have our blog? email me
mehale00@hotmail.com and I'll give it to you.
I love that our kids are old enough to be involved in sports now. Zach starts up soccer again in March, it was a little bit crazy last fall, so I am hoping for a better time this spring. (maybe zach going in the direction of the ball) Avery is so pretty.
amy you are too sweet. as for the tan, yeah don't worry is 100% natural tanning bed. i way too tan for this time of year. I would love to see you if you come in march let me know!
Oh, fun. It makes me excited for Audrey to get to that age! Cute girls! What are you having next??? Did you tell me already??
Post a Comment