Monday, February 25, 2008

Skate City


Be careful what you ask for...  After asking Kayla on Friday night what she wanted to do on Saturday she exclaimed, "Go to Skate City!"  She had been there once before for a birthday party.  The next day she kept reminding me that I had asked her what she wanted to do and she was not going to let me forget.  So Spencer dusted off his rollerblades packed the girls skates they got for Christmas and we were off to Skate City.  Being seven months pregnant the only thing I was good for (besides a coat rack) was taking pictures and cheering them on.  Spence got quite the workout try to keep both girls from crashing.

3 comments:

Drostan and Jennifer said...

Amy, you look adorable! I can't believe how long your hair has gotten. It's so fun to see how much your girls have grown. I'm so excited for your upcoming baby!!!

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

she looks really sexy in those jeans showing her belly,while her baby sis looks on I would love to undo the button, put my hand inside and feel her pu--y through her panties and rub it for her, pull the zipper down so I can get my hand inside her panties, find her wet, warm, soft, bald, puffy, tight, little girl pu--y and slide my fingers in her, feel her buck and tremble when I start stretching her and going really deep, mmmmmmmmmmm hear her moan with pleasure, make her drip with pu--y juice and give her an orgasm, peel off her jeans and pu--y soaked panties, suck her c--t juice from them then eat her pu--y