February was Children's Dental Health Month, so Spencer was asked to give a little presentation for Kayla's Kindergarten class. It was so fun to see the kids get so excited about the lesson he taught. Kayla was so proud of her Dad. She even got to have lunch with him after it was over.
3 comments:
That Spencer is such a catch. How fun for both of them!
EEEHHH!! Thanks to your having had the finest dental education money can buy, I'm sure that now none of those kids will ever end up in "denshures!" Actually, I'll bet the understanding and retention level of Kayla's class is better than most of our patients in Ohio. I'm sure Kayla had a blast.
How cute!! It is still so hard to believe that they are officially dentists. I bet Kayla loved every minute of it, especially the lunch with dad. (P.S. Thanks for the help with the background info. It took me forever, but I fianlly managed to change my background).
Post a Comment