Avery got to go to Kayla's Valentine party at school today. She was so excited, she would not leave Kayla's side the whole time there. It was nice to see them get along for longer than five minutes. When we got back Avery actually asked to take a nap in her bed. I had to take a picture since that has never happened before.
Happy Valentines Day! I think the last background was from www.pclayers.com. Or, at least one of them was. But, yeah...it's weird that we haven't seen you in a while. I'm excited that you're having a boy. I need you to give me all your tips on getting skinny again. I manage to pull it off...to a point...but not look as hot as you!
Amy your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are!!! I'm new to this world of blogging but I'm glad I found yours! How fun to see everyone. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy!!!
Hey Amy- I ran into your blog from jennie's. You have the cutest fam! Looks like you and I are due about the same time. What are you having? I hope everything is going well for you. You guys are darling. Keep in touch!
6 comments:
Looks like a fun party & how cute that Avery asked to take a nap. That definitely never happens!! I tagged you so check out my blog!
Happy Valentines Day! I think the last background was from www.pclayers.com. Or, at least one of them was. But, yeah...it's weird that we haven't seen you in a while. I'm excited that you're having a boy. I need you to give me all your tips on getting skinny again. I manage to pull it off...to a point...but not look as hot as you!
so cute amy! i love her bed and bedding very cute.
Your girls are darling, it's fun to see them growing up. Congrats on the new little one. Hope you guys are doing well.
Amy your girls are beautiful! I can't believe how big they are!!! I'm new to this world of blogging but I'm glad I found yours! How fun to see everyone. Good luck with the end of your pregnancy!!!
crazyspudfamily.blogspot.com
Hey Amy- I ran into your blog from jennie's. You have the cutest fam! Looks like you and I are due about the same time. What are you having? I hope everything is going well for you. You guys are darling. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment