We took Kayla and Avery bowling for their first time for family night. It was nice to have the bumpers for them and for me. Spencer gave me a hard time for using them, but I think he was just mad because I won!
I love that you took the kids bowling. I think that we jumped the gun with our kids. Brooklyn has already been three times and zach has been probably five times. Oh well, they had a blast. I miss you so much! I neeed to call you asap.
Can't bowl now without the bumpers! I love having a kid! I now get to bowl with bumpers, eat mac and cheese, and drink chocolate milk and totally have an excuse! Loved the picture! Hope you guys are doing well!
Sounds like fun! Our family home evenings have been so lame lately! Clean the house, run errands together, have a family meeting about only eating in the kitchen, etc.
Amy, am I dreaming and/or crazy or are you pregnant again??? I can't remember if I've heard that somewhere or not.
How Fun! We haven't been bowling sense we moved here to Portland. What a good idea for family night. Tell spencer not to be a sore looser. Bumpers or not!
Hi Amy, It's your cousin Annie. I found your blog through my sister Mary's. It's fun to see what you're up to! You and and your family are so beautiful. Take care! love annie
6 comments:
I love that you took the kids bowling. I think that we jumped the gun with our kids. Brooklyn has already been three times and zach has been probably five times. Oh well, they had a blast. I miss you so much! I neeed to call you asap.
Can't bowl now without the bumpers! I love having a kid! I now get to bowl with bumpers, eat mac and cheese, and drink chocolate milk and totally have an excuse! Loved the picture! Hope you guys are doing well!
amy my email address is
jennieandtyson@aol.com
hopefully that will work.
it was great to talk to you today. love you!
Sounds like fun! Our family home evenings have been so lame lately! Clean the house, run errands together, have a family meeting about only eating in the kitchen, etc.
Amy, am I dreaming and/or crazy or are you pregnant again??? I can't remember if I've heard that somewhere or not.
How Fun! We haven't been bowling sense we moved here to Portland. What a good idea for family night. Tell spencer not to be a sore looser. Bumpers or not!
Hi Amy, It's your cousin Annie. I found your blog through my sister Mary's. It's fun to see what you're up to! You and and your family are so beautiful. Take care! love annie
Post a Comment