Thursday, April 16, 2009

Our move to Ohio is creeping up on me and the stress is following it,
trying to find a house to rent, packing the house, and so on. 
*WE ARE MOVING THE END OF MAY*
I wanted to post a few pictures of our 
family festivities of the last month before I get too overwhelmed.
Spencer's parents (my fantastic in-laws) fly here Monday 
and Spencer and I fly to Mexico Wednesday 
for our much needed ADULT ONLY vacation. 
(Our time to regroup before we head back 
for two more years of school.)  
I think every parent needs an adult vacation every two years at least, right?









9 comments:

Kortney Manning said...

Man...it took me this long to finally update all of your info in colorado...now you are moving on me again!! Good luck! Where are you going to live? Going back to the Worthington ward? Let us know when you get settled all of your new info again! :)

Holly said...

I can't believe it is already that time again. We are really excited for you. Spencer will do a great job as usual. The pics of the kids are so cute.

trout said...

hi amy and/or spencer,
this is blake from ohio state. spencer, when you have some time will you email me your number or give me a call? 619 988 0557.
see you guys soon.

Jennie said...

Wow good luck with the move! How fun to go to mexico without any kids!! Oh that would be awesome.

theSwensenFamily said...

What a cute family you have! I loved all the Easter pictures and the fun festivities. I can't believe you're moving so again soon! You guys definitely deserve a vacation before all the craziness hits. Mexico sounds so fun! Have a great time! No kids! How blissful!

Mariel said...

awesome! have fun on your trip! i don't envy you at for having to move...that's the worst! so much work! good luck!

bigsexy said...

I heard a rumor that you were moving back. We are so excited! We have missed you guys. We can't wait for you to get here. Have you found somewhere to live yet? I hope it is in the Worthington ward so we can see you every week. Laura

Simply Selph said...

I can't wait to see you all again!! Let us know how we can help you in your move. Like stay with us the first night until you get beds set up etc.. How about dinner when you get here. By the way I am loving this song you have on your blog. I am just sitting listening to it. Madsyn is obsessed with Edward. She has his picture in her room. Remember those days?

Heather K said...

Good luck with all the upcoming events! You guys are great and we miss you a lot! Keep the pictures coming, your kids are so cute!