Monday, April 27, 2009

Mexico Pic's


We made it home from Mexico last night, today it is snowing here in Colorado... I am already missing the beach!
Laurie & Brent thanks for the amazing trip!
Lyle & Linda thanks for watching the kids.




11 comments:

Holly said...

Okay I am so jealous. I love the sunshine and the beach. It looks like you had a lot of both. We were planning on going to Mexico this summer until Tommy lost his job. Stupid economy! Anyway good luck with the big move!

Sid said...

totally jealous! that looks so much fun!

jamie t. said...

Too much fun! Bummer you had to come home to snow. Hope your move goes smooth.

Holbrook Family said...

Wow - I am so super jealous! You are really tan, friend. You and Laurie look beautiful. I can't wait to see you! Only a few weeks....

Kortney Manning said...

AAAAWWWW...I am super jealous! Not of the warm sun, 'cause we have plenty of that...but of the adult/no kids vacation! Looks like you guys had such a great time! Good luck with the move!

theSwensenFamily said...

Your trip looked wonderful! What a gorgeous place! The resort looked fabulous and I loved the white sandy beaches. It all looked so relaxing. I'm glad you guys got to get away. You looked fantastic and cute in all your pictures! Makes me think of the cruise! We'll have to think about another one when Spence and the Hale's are finishing up! Didn't we decide 2012? We're there!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So fun! You guys look AMAZING! I am totally jealous as I am sitting here in Montrose with 75 mph winds! How fun to have such good friends to go with! Love all of you!

The White Wash said...

FUN!! Next time we want to come:) I miss ya!! Good luck with the move. love, Miss

Angie said...

So glad you guys had love...loved all of your pictures!

Jennie said...

Amy, you are the cutest girl ever! Man am I jealous that looks like a blast!! how fun! I miss you!

Candi said...

So much fun! I need a vacation with no sweet children tagging a long. I am sad you are moving agian. Karla and I might have to take a girls trip one day and come and see you. I wish I was there to help you!