Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My April Fools Day Baby is ONE!

Evan is ONE!  When we went to the YMCA today Avery was telling all the teachers it was her brothers birthday and their reply was, "is it really or are you saying that because it is April Fools Day?"  I have a feeling Evan will deal with this the rest of his life. 

 I am so grateful for my little boy!  He brings such joy to our family.  We felt pretty lucky to get to celebrate Evan's and Kayla's birthday at Grandma & Grandpa Elmore's house on Sunday.  Evan loved playing in his cupcake... he made a HUGE mess.

9 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe he already a year old. Man how time flies! Happy Birthday Evan!

theSwensenFamily said...

What a cute little boy! I forgot he was an April Fool's Day baby! What a day to have a birthday on! You guys can have a lot of fun in the future with that one! Cute birthday cake! It looks like Evan loved it!

Candi said...

Happy Birthday sweet Evan! We are so glad we got to play with you and your sister's. Amy it will be sad that we might not get to see you guys for awhile. Thanks for taking the time to come to B town and hang out.

Sid said...

Happy Birthday Evan! it's crazy how time flies! he is a cutie! what a cute cup cake cake!

Holbrook Family said...

Happy b-day buddy! Kayla, too. It was so fun to see you - hopefully we will be together soon!

Kortney Manning said...

Happy BDay EVAN! He is so sweet and sooooo cute! It is crazy how much he looks like Avery, but a boy! Looks like you had a fun day!

Simply Selph said...

You are the most incredible blogger!! I am constantly amazed at what you come up with. How fun your baby is one!! They pictures are delicious... kids and cupcakes!! I can't wait to get you guys back again. I get to meet your little April fool... that doesn't sound quite right, but you know what I mean. Love and miss you all.

Kortney Manning said...

I forgot you guys are going back!! What a sereal experience!! Well plan on a visit for sure then. We are planning a trip with the Jarvii's and now we will have a place to bum at!! (just kidding..we will get a hotel and not drive you crazy!!) Yay! It's a plan!! And a fun one! where are you going to live?

The Neeleys said...

Happy Birthday Evan! He is such a darling little boy- my little brother has an April Fools Bday and always loved it! It was so good to see you guys while you were here. Good luck with the move and everything...OH...IO! Can you tell we are a bit jealous?