Thursday, May 7, 2009

DAY AT THE ZOO


I don't know if you can tell, when it comes to the writing part of blogging... it just isn't my favorite part.  I could spend way too much time trying to figure out what to write, but I don't.  It is the reason behind my pathetic entries.  Just a little FYI;)

Anyway, we tagged along with Laurie for her little girl, Sienna, preschools field trip to the zoo.  I have only been to the zoo here one other time, it was fun to go again.  Avery and Evan had a ball in the play area.  


3 comments:

Holly said...

I think I am exactly opposite. I spend way more time writing because I don't have the pictures that do the all the explaining for me. You always have such cute pictures that who wants to read if you can see their cute little faces!

Teri said...

Fun day. I love the pictures, so cute!

Karla said...

Hey friend - those pics are darling! Is it your anniversary this week? The 12th? Anyway, have a good mother's day! There is the cutest song about a mom and daughter - Taylor Swift wrote it and it's called "The Best Day". Check it out.
I'll call you Monday.