Yesterday Laurie and I went to my favorite mall in Denver the PARK MEADOWS MALL to do a little shopping... well kinda a lot of shopping. And it just happened to be a very special day there, three of the STARS from the movie TWILIGHT were signing autographs at Hot Topic . It was the actors that play LAURENT, JACOB, and VICTORIA (Okay, I admit I knew they would be there.) But we found out once there that you had to buy a t-shirt, which they stated selling at 7am and only had limited amounts, in order to be in line to get their autographs. (Bummer) But after they were done signing they did answered questions on a stage in a main area of the mall. Laurie and I were brought back to our teenage years being surrounded by hundreds of screaming girls wearing Twilights t-shirts.
I love the Food Court, it feels like a HUGE lodge. Can you believe they already have Christmas stuff up! Though it did look beautiful and made me want to spend more money than I should.

Here we are in front of Hot Topic. You should have seen all the security, it was crazy!
Who's this you ask? Ha ha ha... since we couldn't see EDWARD we had to settle for this.
Here are the STARS... after about five minutes we went back to shopping. But it made a great reason to go to Denver.
****VICTORIA****LAURENT*****JACOB*******


8 comments:
What fun. I am personally very excited for the movie, although a bit hesitant as well. I do not like the looks of Edward from the previews. Oh well. I kept meaning to comment on your moving back here. Yay!! That is so exciting. Oh, and yes I am still doing card night. I always have a space for you if you are still interested.
Don't be embarrassed that you are obsessed with a teenage movie - right now we can all be proud of it. You guys look darling - how fun to go together. The mall is really cool -I love the fireplace.
ha ha! I love how excited you guys were about meeting the stars. That is great. I have to admit, I will see the movie and I will drag Ty with me.
I'm jealous :)
My friend got me tickets to the premire the night before it comes out. Tommy is going with me just as support. I am really excited about it though.
im so jealous- i will admit- i can't wait for the movie!
Wow...I can't believe that you are moving all the way back. I still have a vacation home in Hilliard, we might see you there. Good luck.
looks like fun! your hair is so cute! congrats on getting into school! fun that you get to go back to ohio- we miss it there!
Post a Comment