Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN HIGHLIGHTS


It has been a very FUN and BUSY week (as I am sure for all of you).  I was kinda sad to take down the Halloween decorations today but excited to move on to Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Kayla had Thursday and Friday off school this week, it felt like we celebrated Halloween for three days straight.  Here are a few of the pic's.

Ready to TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!

Kayla the VAMPIRE QUEEN

Avery the SNOW PRINCESS

SCARY MOM with Evan the HOT DOG

TRUNK-OR-TREAT

FAMILY PICTURE

5 comments:

Jennie said...

you guys look great! my favorite is evan the little hotdog! what a cutie. I seriously love that costume, so cute.

Angie Startin said...

Love the costumes! I also really like your new slide show. I think I counted 5 pictures that I took. That made me happy :) I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love these! You guys look great. The hot dog is awesome.

Sid said...

I love halloween! looks like fun! cute costumes!

Holly said...

Cute costumes. Evan's hot dog costume is my favorite. Did you make it? The rest of you look awfully scary!