On Friday night I told Kayla and Avery to get their PJ's on so they could go over to the Morrills house where a babysitter was going to watch them. When I was ready to leave our house I found Avery on the floor asleep, it was on 5:30, which she NEVER does. Then that night the babysitter said Avery didn't play with the other kids, she just laid down most the time and then fell asleep. At this point I REALLY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN.... Avery came into our room in the middle of the night REALLY SICK.

By Sunday we needed to get out of the house so we went on a little drive and took a few pictures. I love finding new places to explore, just to be outside is soooo nice after being cooped up inside for a couple days.

Yah, it was a Sunday that none of us were feeling great and didn't care much to get ready.

Just to let you know I fell into the stream trying to have Spencer take this picture. It was pretty funny. But I didn't want to share any of the great pictures of my leg soaking wet.
3 comments:
These are so cute! I love those days when you just take it easy and hang out as a fam. What a great place - and I can't believe how much Evan can change from week to week!
Those pictures are so cute. Evan is getting so cute and so big. You have such a cute family.
I hope everyone is feeling better! I love the picture of her sleeping on the floor. It amazes me when they are so tired they will sleep anywhere! Congrats on Ohio! That is awesome! I want to come and visit and go shopping!! I miss having 3 malls within 20 minutes! Or any malls within an hour!! I also love love love all your Halloween pics! Your makeup was AMAZING!
Post a Comment