Thursday, September 18, 2008

No more training wheels!

Ever since the start of the summer when Kayla learned how to ride without training wheels Avery has been wanting to learn too.


Finally a few weeks ago Spence went and practiced with her and before we knew it she was riding by herself.

Avery is proud that she learned how to ride her "two wheeler" before her fourth birthday.

Yeah, now the girls love riding together!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Amy, your family is beautiful!! Wow has time gone by fast or what? It seems like yesterday we were hanging out at BHS! It is so good to see that you are doing well. I haven't kept in touch with Karla either, I know I'm a total slacker, so tell her I said hello as well. Feel free to email me sometime and we can catch up some more! kmeier9@hotmail.com
Kate

Candi said...

i love it!!!our boys are learning to...it has been fun watching them. we should get the kids together next time you come to utah.