Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What Avery is UP to now...

Here is Avery doing a beautiful job painting... it entertained her for about 20 minutes.  Make note of her fashion statement, her headband that is mine but she just had to wear it.

I know at first glance it is hard to see my little tree climber, that is why I put picture #2.

At this point of the day she is on outfit five or six... depending on her mood.  Well, this is what my days are filled with, a little girl who I wish I could have half of her energy.  I don't know why I worried about her being entertained, she seems to find plenty to keep her busy.  And if she gets tired there is always Evan to play with, right.  I have had to make a rule to never leave her alone with him after finding her twice holding Evan upside down.   "It's okay Mom, we are just playing,"  she tells me as I freak out.  I'll tell you what, he is going to be one tough little guy if he survives "playing" with Avery.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Amy she is SOOO beautiful!

Sid said...

so funny amy- she is a doll!

Angie Startin said...

Oh, I love her. I love that she has stayed "Avery" even though she has gotten older. I laugh at the thought of her holding Evan upside down.

The White Wash said...

I just love that girl!! I so wish I could see her more often. I miss you all so much!! Missy

Shannon & Nate said...

Hey, It is good to hear from you. How are you guys doing? I sure do miss the good old days of bunko and girl nights out with the dental wifes.

See ya,
Shannon

Anonymous said...

I love your little Amy. She is darling - your house and yard look so pretty, too! Evan will be super tough.

Devon and Brooke said...

she is so cute - i love when little girls wear headbands like the karate kid!