Saturday evening we drove up to Denver and went to a Rockies game. Our friend had given us free tickets and we figured it would be a fun family outing. I'll admit that I would never watch a baseball game on T.V. but I enjoy going to pretty much any sports event. The weather was perfect and the atmosphere was great... and I even watched some of the game, who knew. Evan has gotten into the phase of grabbing EVERYTHING, just look at the pic's. Driving home we went past the Invesco Field, where the Bronco's play. I hope we get a chance to go there while we live here.


7 comments:
So fun I love baseball games. I don't like to watch them on TV either. There is something about being there.
i can't believe how big evan is already! He is so cute - looks like fun - we love going to baseball games! I think my kids just really love the concessions! :)
Go Broncos! It looks like you guys had fun - your family is so beautiful!
Cute cute pics amy! Evan is getting so big! He is so darling! I am pregnant! Due in May!
looks like fun amy! evan is so cute and getting so big!
What a fun family night!! Evan is getting so big & I am seriously impressed by Avery's mad biking skills. Only 3 & no training wheels, way to go!!
Hi Amy, your family is so cute. I haven't visited your blog in a while and I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are so cute too! Your blog is fun!
Post a Comment