
This picture has kept coming to mind lately when thinking of life. I feel like things get so crazy so easily. Isn't it a perfect description... always trying to keep everything balanced. I love the artist, James Christensen, he reminds me of my childhood. My parents have one of his paintings above their fireplace.
6 comments:
I don't know if its my computer but I can't see the picture. :(
Thanks Jamie! I hope everyone can see it now. Let me know if not... still trying to figure all the posting stuff out.
Love it! I definitely feel like this is my life also - ever since the baby! Cute pics of Avery too!
Can you believe it is just going to get worse as our kids get older and are involved in even more things? Maybe by that time we will be juggling pros :)
That picture describes my life to a T since being back in school. I know how you feel. I finally updated our blog so check it out. I hope all is well for you cute little family
What a fun summer!! You're kids are so cute & I am impressed by Avery's climbing skills. Your little guy looks so tough in his OSU onesie...that painting is perfect!!
Post a Comment