Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 Memories

7 comments:

The Neeleys said...

I love all your 2007 memories and I almost started crying at the graduation and cruise pictires. (those were the days) I am so sorry we couldn't go to dinner the night you guys were here...Breanne said it was so great to see you. I wish I could've seen you too! I loved your Christmas card. Your girls are growing up...and so cute!

Joseph and Jenny said...

Nice Music! I love the pictures. One of my favorites is Spence with the two girls at Graduation. Love you guys!

Heather K said...

Cute pictures! You guys are so photogenic! It was fun to see you guys while you were here. It feels like we had never left Columbus! And GO BUCKS! - in the big game tonight!

Mariel said...

You guys look gorgeous! I love that Christmas tree too! We're sad we didn't get to see you!

The Morris Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Morris Family said...

Hi!! I loved your 2007 pics!! Seeing the cruise pics makes me ache for another one! That was such a fun trip & definitely one of the highlights of Dental School!! P.S. Your girls are so dang CUTE!!!

Schmid Family said...

Amy it was so good to see you guys over Christmas. Your family is sooo cute. I can't wait to see your little man. I finally got my blog up and going. Check it out when you get a chance. Keep in touch.

Amy