Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Tradition 2011

St. Charles Christmas Tradition is quickly becoming one of our family's new Christmas traditions. Last year while visiting St. Louis during Thanksgiving we went with my parents and Rich's family. Now that we live close by I am sure we enjoy it each year.
Yesterday my Dad flew in for the weekend
and we started the visit here...











3 comments:

Holbrook Family said...

What a darling post. I love your cute family! We miss you guys. Traditions are the best.

Anonymous said...

We are missing you guys! Connor prays for you all every night still. You are still first on his list Amy. We need to skype soon.

Steve H.

P.S. I need that pork recipe!

Laurie said...

I love these pictures and seeing what the town looks like there. I like having somewhere to picture you all. We miss you like crazy and Evan is looking so big and grown up. Can't wait to see you SOON!