In Historic St. Charles, Missouri
it becomes quite magical this time a year
with what is called Christmas Traditions.
While visiting the enchanted place,
they have Victorian Carolers, Storybook Characters,
& Santas from around the world.
Each character gives out his/her trading card,
we collected 18 out of the 33
while we were there.
It was such a great way to start the
Christmas Season.


4 comments:
I knew you would have this on your blog already. You're so good at this! Thanks for coming to see us. It was so fun! Love you guys.
Oh Am, that looks like so much fun, it totally gets you all amped up for Christmas. Awesome that Grandma and Grandpa McDermott were there too! We are going to Temple Square this weekend with friends, I haven't been in years!
P.S. I adore your blog! I was just looking at the last few months and you take the greatest photos and make the best collages (I want to learn how). What a great way for your family to remember all sorts of great things! Way to go Chicky!
Aims, I started blogging because I'm going to make a blog book at the end of every year instead of scrapbooking. I was looking back on my blog and had forgotten so many things already, and was glad that I had them there. And of course you inspire me.. The trick to the cupcake mold is spraying the inside with pam and then sprinkling flour and swishin' it around, it comes out lovely. They are cute.
Post a Comment