Thursday, September 22, 2011

Centennial Farms


Today Evan and I
went with our friends:
Megan, Jack, & Christopher
to
Centennial Farms
in Augusta Missouri.


It was Avery's 1st grade field trip.
Though I couldn't go as a chaperon, it was fun
to go and see Avery & her classmates there.

It was an enchanting place,
Evan thought this barn was too scary,
I thought it was beautiful.

We went on a Hay ride....

Pick some apples...

and saw some of the workings of the farm,


It started to rain so we loaded up the boys
and went for a drive.

Since they fell asleep,
we decided to take advantage of the time and see the area.
Megan showed me some
really cool old estates....

as well as some really amazing new estates.
I can't wait to show Spence all of the places
I learned about today.
The leafs are just starting to change,
can't wait to do some more exploring in a week
or two when they are all bright colors.

2 comments:

Holbrook Family said...

It is GORGEOUS there! Amazing pics. I'm jealous. Fall activities are the best.

Laurie said...

It is so pretty! I want to come visit. Fall was my favorite in Ohio and it looks just as beautiful there. I'm glad you are exploring and enjoying it!