I am in week two of having my husband
live with us again, boy do I love it!!!
After a month apart... he was finishing his residency
in Ohio while I got the kids going in school here in Missouri.
All I can say is HOLY COW...
I am so grateful to not be a single mother!
I think after being married over 11 years it was
a great reminder how much
I love having my hubby around.
While we were waiting for Spencer to come live with us,
Kayla's school choir
sang at one of the Cardinal Games.
My very kind brother and sister-in-law,
knowing I probably get lost in St. Louis and never find parking
or my way home,
agreed to come a long with us and support Kayla,
oh and watch a couple of minutes of baseball too.
Thank you! Thank you! Rich & Lisa!
We were sad Spence couldn't be there
since he really loves the Cardinals and all.
Guess we can look forward to next year.
Labor Day we headed down
to the Mermec Caverns.
The weather was beautiful as well as the caverns.
It is known to be one of the hid out of Jesse James,
a well know American Outlaw
in the late 1800's.
It was truly amazing to see what has formed
over millions of years.



3 comments:
This looks amazing! That is a great reminder of how awesome my husband is too. The 11th year of marriage is the best!
Yippee. I am happy for you that you are united family again. Isn't true how much respect you gain fro single mothers when you go a while without your husband? Go Kayla, what an awesome experience.
Wow! One whole month apart and living in a new place with 3 kids? That would be so hard! I'd be complaining after a weekend! You're amazing, Amy! Looks like you guys are having some awesome experiences. I hope you are loving St Louis! Nice to have some family close! Can you believe Spencer's DONE..with school...forever! You made him promise you that...right? Congratulations! We'd love to come see you in St. Louis sometime!!! Tell your girls Hi! Kayla is looking so grown up to me! It's tripping me out! Sure miss you! Thanks for saying hi on your post! It's always so fun to hear from you!
Post a Comment