
I survived the highest of highs
& lowest of lows,
sometimes all in one day and today is my last day.
Today I will be done watching these three
boys that have become apart of our family.
Through this experience I have:
learned more patience,
relaxed about my house being messy,
become the Queen of pooh & pee,
learned how to choose when to listen
& when not too,
to really enjoy time to myself when I have it.
But mostly through this experience
I have felt my heart grow...
But I know this for sure,
three kids is a perfect number for me!


4 comments:
ame-- you made it!! congrats! i'm sure you will love a break, but you'll probably miss them too as you said, they probably DO feel like they're your kids!
You're amazing. I'm sure those little guys have loved you and surely will miss you and Evan a lot. The chapter is finished - but I'm sure you'll never forget it!
Wow! Amy, that had to have been a lot to take on but I'm sure you were completely LOVED by those boys! From the pictures, it looked like it was mostly one great big party everyday! You were probably the best babysitter EVER!!! Four boys to tame...now that takes patience, creativity and LOVE! We are excited for your next move. Your family is beautiful and your girls so grown up! It's crazy how time is passing by.
AMY! Where have you been? I've missed your face! Glad you survived the boys! I'm sure they had so much fun with you!:)
Post a Comment