Well I made it back last Thursday from my
month long traveling to
Missouri, Colorado, Utah,
& then back again.
Ouch! Is all I have to say for the three day
road trip back with my kids.
It was an amazing trip, one I am so glad I made.
Though there is nothing like home sweet home,
even if it is for my home for
two more weeks...
My house is already in shambles as
I have began the mess of packing.
Heaven help me, I HATE the transition of moving.
Last night was Ohio States Endodontic Program
annual Buckeye Lake party.
The party that welcomes the new residents
and says good-bye to the soon-to-be graduates.
It is unreal we are being told good-bye!
Spencer's present from the 2nd year residents:
A certificate with the wrong last name on it.
A reminder of his introduction by Dr. Reader two years earlier.
* Spencer Fullmer we were glad Dr. Reader likes you so much!*
Spencer, Brock, Anna, & Will
Soon to be Endo Graduates... once they finish their theses & defend.
Congrats & good luck!
I will be waiting for you in St. Louis, Spencer!

No comments:
Post a Comment