Okay life has been a little busy
and I posted Kayla's birthday & not Evan's.
What can I say, I love Kayla more...
just kidding.
Evan turned 3 on April 1st.
He is my April Fools Day Babe.
I know people say
terrible two's but I think
three seems to be even harder.
With that said:
We SURE love our little man.

Here are a few things to remember
about him at this age:
He LOVES his pj's & wants to be in them 24/7.
He has not one but three favorite blankets that he carries around the house.
Nothing is cooler then Star Wars & Toy Story.
If you want to wrestle, shoot guns, or sword fight, Evan is always ready.
He loves having three boys to play with each day & I am not sure what I am going to do with him next year when he doesn't have that.
We are working on potty training. He sure looks cute in little underwear.
No comments:
Post a Comment