Thursday, May 20, 2010

Preschool Graduation


Today Avery graduated from preschool.
She got to walk down
the aisle by herself
& receive her diploma.

Spencer even got to come
& witness this special day.
(And help keep Evan quiet.)

All of Avery's classmates could have gone to
kindergarten last year,
but decided to be the oldest
rather than the youngest.
I was very hesitant on doing this
but can now say I am glad we did.

Avery will miss her teachers
& classmates,
but can't wait to go to
the same school as Kayla next year.
Yay Avery!!!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

So cute! Brooklyn had her's tonight too. Although, she has another year of preschool. Fancy church to have graduation in! :)

Sid said...

so fun! Ella has her preschool program next week , she still has another year, but it will be fun! We can't be old enough to have kids in school! it's crazy!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So cute! I want to go to that preschool! It looks amazing! She is beautiful!

Gazdik Family said...

too cute!!