We went for ice cream at
Culver's on Wednesday night,
trying to see Sarah as much as possible
before her & her family move in two weeks.
Then we came to my house to watch:
Modern Family,
the best show on T.V. right now.
Sarah was showing us her new house on the computer
when I turned on the camera
and we got carried away the
taking pictures.
Our version of "girls gone wild"
We are going to miss you Sarah!
Here are a few other
fun things
we did recently...
The day before Mother's Day
shopping trip to the outlet mall
& dinner at Olive Garden.
Family night at Sports Ohio
with the Walton family.

Walton family, thanks for some great memories!
Dan you will be a fantastic
Orthodontist in Reno.
We will miss you all!




1 comment:
SO FUNNY!! You guys are awesome! Next time you are taking funny pics,. let me know, I am there! I think you might need to post those on facebook!
Post a Comment