Well it is May 3rd again!

My favorite day of the year,
okay not really.
But today is a day I have to celebrate.
(Even if it is some weird day I decided to love as a child.)
I love May & started it off great this year!
I got to mark another thing
off my Bucket list.
I ran my 1st half marathon!

A long with 10,ooo people
at The Capital City
Half Marathon in Columbus, Ohio .
My official time was:
1:51:55.
And I didn't die.
A thing I was really worried about the whole week before!
My kids were troopers getting
up at 6:30am
to come support me.
(That is early for us on Saturdays)
I was surprised how much
fun it was and look forward to do it again...
But next time I am
making Spence do it too!

6 comments:
Congrats Amy!!
Way to go Amy!! Pretty sure half marathons are killer! And totally make Spencer do it...I would love to see it!!
so proud of you and glad you didn't die! joe and i have been thinking of doing one. we have done a few 5ks. i am sad i missed you when you were here. looks like you had a great time!
That's awesome! Congrats! I look forward to the day that I can run again, it's not too easy with a babe in the belly!
You look awesome!! My entire family is impressed with your time!
AMY! Congrats! Such an accomplishment! I ran it last year and loved the scenery (running on the cobblestones through German Village? Loved that!) You are so wonderful. I bet the finish line was so sweet with your cute family there cheering you on! xoxo
Post a Comment