My boy....
As I sluggishly got out of bed today I was greeted by the kids board games scattered around the girls room.
Spencer had kindly gotten Evan out of bed while he was leaving to school. Evan then snuck into the girls room and pulled out the box, hiding under Avery's bed, containing all the games.
During breakfast Evan decided to pull the paper-shredder drawer out and scatter paper EVERYWHERE!!!! While I was cleaning up the paper, he found the new canister of oats and dumped it out all over the kitchen floor. Did I mention it wasn't even 8:30 in the morning yet!
But today is going to be a GREAT DAY, you know why?
Because the SUN IS SHINING!!!!!
I haven't seen blue skies like this in months!!!!
It is MARCH and spring is coming!!!!
I have been really lazy about posting pictures this last month
but it only takes a few to sum it up....
Our attempt to look festive for Valentine Sunday.
Kayla loved this month because she got to go to 5 Valentines parties!
One of these parties was a sugar cookie decorating party,
sooooo yummy!
After weeks and weeks of snow
the sun is shining!!!


8 comments:
HOORAY for sunshine! I actually had to put sunglasses on this morning on errands! little evan....he's keepin ya on your toes!
I love the sunshine so much. It's like nothing can go wrong and all is right with the world. Evan is a busy boy - can't wait to see him! I can't believe we keep missing each other - keep calling. :)
Evan sounds as busy as Ava! They are at a crazy age! Your kids are so darn cute Amy- and im so excited for the sun to shine here!
We sure miss you guys! I loved their valentines outfits!
Very festive, I would say! You're kids are insanely cute!
He has so many teeth! He looks so different. I can't wait to hold him! Will he let me? sounds as if he may have other things to do! Come on over for a visit. We have plenty of sunshine, or better yet, how about Florida. I think in June some snow may be sounding nice while we are sweating buckets. Bring it on though... I can't wait to see you!
Oh how I love Sunshine...and especially appreciated it when we lived in Ohio. Cute pics of our kids and fun to check in on you! Hope you are doing well!
what a busy little thing he is! love the sun. so yummy.
Post a Comment