Oh guys, Zach will be so jealous!! He loves him. We have a couple of his acts on the ipod, and a video of one of his shows. I have to say he is super funny. I hope he makes it over our way :-)
Okay, so that totally made me smile! I don't know very many comedians but this guy was seriously funny! It was all so TRUE! I am a bacon lover myself. Sounds like such a fun weekend! Hope you guys are doing well! We think of often.
I LOVE his little whisper in response to his own questions! I needed a little pick me up and the cake thing is SO me! I LOVE CAKE! Glad you guys got to go!!!
3 comments:
Oh guys, Zach will be so jealous!! He loves him. We have a couple of his acts on the ipod, and a video of one of his shows. I have to say he is super funny. I hope he makes it over our way :-)
Okay, so that totally made me smile! I don't know very many comedians but this guy was seriously funny! It was all so TRUE! I am a bacon lover myself. Sounds like such a fun weekend! Hope you guys are doing well! We think of often.
I LOVE his little whisper in response to his own questions! I needed a little pick me up and the cake thing is SO me! I LOVE CAKE! Glad you guys got to go!!!
Post a Comment