IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS OUR FAMILY CRAMMED IN AS MUCH HALLOWEEN FESTIVITIES AS POSSIBLE. IT WAS A TON OF FUN, THOUGH I AM A LITTLE WORN OUT. GRATEFUL WE HAVE A MONTH BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS HIT.
I love Halloween! You guys looked like you had a ton a fun! I love Avery's costume! What a cute witch! All of your kids looked so cute! It's fun to see that you and Spencer still dress up too! I love that you made it down to the Circleville Pumpkin Festival. That was one of our favorite things to do in Columbus! I hope you had some pumpkin donuts for us!
It looks like so much fun! Halloween is the best. Your kids are darling and your house looks so cute, too! I'm soooo glad to have seen it in real life so I can picture things! Hopefully I will chat with you in a few hours.
Glad you had fun! I wish we could have celebrated with you! We just got the mail and found the cutest halloween card and pictures and a PACKAGE. Thanks so much! My kids could not have been any more excited and I can't wait to devour that book. Thanks so much. You are so thoughtful. We really miss you guys.
5 comments:
Amy, it looks like you had an awesome october!! Your kids' costumes are adorable of course. I love them. Your party spread look great!!
I love Halloween! You guys looked like you had a ton a fun! I love Avery's costume! What a cute witch! All of your kids looked so cute! It's fun to see that you and Spencer still dress up too! I love that you made it down to the Circleville Pumpkin Festival. That was one of our favorite things to do in Columbus! I hope you had some pumpkin donuts for us!
It looks like so much fun! Halloween is the best. Your kids are darling and your house looks so cute, too! I'm soooo glad to have seen it in real life so I can picture things! Hopefully I will chat with you in a few hours.
Glad you had fun! I wish we could have celebrated with you! We just got the mail and found the cutest halloween card and pictures and a PACKAGE. Thanks so much! My kids could not have been any more excited and I can't wait to devour that book. Thanks so much. You are so thoughtful. We really miss you guys.
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment