Tuesday, October 13, 2009

For Love of The GAME...

I can mark off my yearly football experience!
we got tickets to an OSU game on Saturday and it couldn't have been better football weather.

The lovely "Horseshoe" stadium has got to be one of the best places to experience college football, though I may be a little bias.

I was grateful we came with a few guy friends, so Spencer had people to talk football to... the whole way there and back home.

Can you tell how excited Spencer was to get his picture taken,
or was it how OSU was playing?

3 comments:

theSwensenFamily said...

So jealous! There is nothing like the Horseshoe! I hope you got a philly cheesesteak while you were there! That is what I miss the most! Cute picture of you and Spence!

Holbrook Family said...

I love it! Nothing is better than going to a football game. That stadium is amazing! Thank you so much for the present! The girls loved their stuff, too. Have you seen your phone recently? You are the best.

Laurie said...

Did you lose your phone? Oh no! Looks so fun. I love all the new pictures on the side. They are so cute. Where is that lake?