Monday, October 5, 2009

Leed's Farm

It's FALL...
and with that comes changing leaves, crisp air, and spending as much time outside as possible.

Our family had our first experience at LEED'S FARM on Saturday.

I decided to get my moneys worth and try the BIG ZIP. I admit, my heart started pounding a bit at the top.


Do kids under 2 ever smile for these kind of pictures?
Well, I don't think mine ever have.

I asked the kids what there favorite thing on the farm was--
Kayla's couldn't decide, she loved it all,
Avery's was the small zip and the bouncy bubble,
we all agreed Evan's was the corn box (like a sand box but with dried corn instead) and the tube slides.
My favorite thing, besides just watching the kids have fun, was the food; I am such a sucker for homemade yummy treats and hot cider.
Spencer seemed to love rolling the girls in the HUGE tubes, not really sure what they are called.
I do love these days!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

Fun...and I made your cookie recipe you posted a while back and they were delish...so thank you!

Holbrook Family said...

So fun! I love the fall. No, I don't think kids ever smile in those pics.Your fam is so fabulous!

Candi said...

I love fall too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love your new pictures in your sidebar. Did you take them?