Saturday, September 5, 2009

PLAYING WITH ADOBE

I have been figuring out some new tricks on Adobe today and wanted to one of the pictures I was playing with...

I bought the texture package from HERE and then duplicated the background in ADOBE. Then I put the picture of Evan in between the two layers and then used the erasing tool. (if that makes any sense?) I definitely need more practice but you get the idea. I love learning new techniques, if you have any you want to share I am all ears.

4 comments:

BRENT said...

Nope, don't get it. It is truly amazing though. I wish you were here to show me. You really are a great photographer.

Holbrook Family said...

This is very fancy - I like it. You will have to show me more of what you can do - I love this stuff. I will probably be calling you on my way home from work tomorrow.

Angie said...

Can you change the layer to soft light or overlay and can you lower the opacity of it...does that make sense? I use textures on some of my photos too and love them. It gives it great depth....I can't believe how big he is getting and handsome too.

Candi said...

Very Cute!