One of the many things I love about living in Columbus these days is getting to see old friends who come to see the BUCKEYES play. This past weekend we got to catch-up with Brooke & Devon Jarvis over Sunday dinner.

I couldn't help but reminisce back to Spencer's first year of Dental school and the Sunday dinners we had at their house along with the Mannings, Karens, and sometimes the Missionaries. They were one of the couples that made moving so far from family a little easier.

Avery finally had her day to shine. She started preschool Tuesday and she couldn't have been more ready. After taking a few pictures of her Evan thought it was his turn and stood by the wall to get his picture.

We just had lunch and hadn't gotten his shirt back on. But to be honest it seems he is only fully dressed half the day. And by night he is so dirty there is never an option but to give him a bath.

Having Avery in preschool FIVE days a week and during Evan's nap time... I can't even express how great it is!
4 comments:
I like your new background! These pics are darling - I love that I can picture your house so easily. I will be calling you in the a.m. I know you love it.
lucky girl! to have a little freetime!!Your kids are so cute! i can't believe how big our babies are!!
I'm so jealous! That quiet time must be heavenly. Avery looks like Kayla. Holy smokes! She looks so grown up in her new school clothes. What a cutie! Great pictures of Evan! That is what Nicholas looks like most of the day except he has his shirt on but his pants off. After wrestling him to change his diaper I just say forget it with the pants. How fun to see the Jarvis'. That is so great they come back for a game every year. What true Buckeyes!
AHHHHHHHHHH! Livin it up with the ole buckeyes! It was fun to see the Jarvis's too! I love the pics! Adorable babies!
Post a Comment