Sunday, August 16, 2009

To Kirtland and Back

We met up with Spencer's oldest sister Lori and her family:
Brad (husband), Stefanie (oldest daughter) & Max (her husband),
Lindsey (daughter), Bryson (son), and Jacob (son), on part of their
two week road trip.
We stayed at a HOTEL WITH them IN Kirtland, Ohio and then
made our way to Columbus, showing them some of our
favorite places. Oh, how my girls LOVE the attention from their
cousins. They were so sweet to my kids,
it was SAD to see them go!

5 comments:

Karla said...

I love these pics - so cute. I really like the one of the tree, too. You are quite the photog. I will call you tomorrow.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

I just left the biggest longest comment on all of your cute pictures and how I loved them and this silly computer tossed me off. So I'll keep it simple this time....LOVED THEM ALL!

Stefanie Horsley said...

We miss you guys! These pictures are so cute! I love the one of everyone at the restaurant that gave us way to much food! And i loved the one of evan looking at the jesus picture! i have some cute pictures of your kids i will post soon! love you guys!

Laurie said...

I love the tree! I can't get over it. Great pictures.