We made it out to COSI's (center of science and industry) FAMILY FRIDAY NIGHT. The girls got free coupons from the library's summer reading program. I have been excited to take my kids here again. When we lived in Columbus two years ago I had a family pass. I enjoyed many cold winter days entertaining my girls here. They have so many cool things for them to play and learn with. We enjoyed seeing LOST EGYPT exhibit that is there now and seeing THE GRAND CANYON ADVENTURE in the IMAX theater.

Not to far from our house we have a little pond where we can feed ducks and enjoy a nice biking trail that goes through a beautiful wooded area. It has become one of our favorite family activities.


4 comments:
we get to come a see Ohio with you in a just a few days!! So so excited! It will be awesome to spend some time with your cute family!
hey amy...i linked to your blog from heather whiteheads...hope you don't mind! you have such a cute little family! i'm glad you are in the hilliard ward and i'm excited to get to know you guys more!
-jami-
Tears. Arghh. Maybe because it is my first night without Brent but I think I just really miss you guys. Evan has grown so much and is such a cute little man and oh how i would love to do that bikeride. why didn't we ever fit that in? I am glad you are keeping busy and enjoying beautiful Ohio.
Hey Amy looks like you guys are having a great summer. I love all the green trees in your bike riding pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment