After living in Ohio for more than a week and a half we FINALLY got a phone line & internet. So now I need to catch-up. Beware of a LONG post...
PART I:
**COLORADO**
Karla was such a trooper to fly out from Utah and work her rear off helping us move. Watching her sweat through her clothes unloading the truck after already loading it, cleaning my house, and then driving me and my kids most of the way to Ohio made me feel pretty guilty. I don't think she truly knew what she was in for... but I promise, Kar, I will repay you someday. We were thankfully able to slip in some fun stuff too.
It was great to have two of my favorite people, Karla and Laurie meet and hang-out. We took the kids to Garden of the Gods one last time the day before we moved.

**MOVING DAY**
Brent & Laurie were kind enough to let us stay at their home for two days before we left. The kids loved having a sleep-over and we loved staying up late watching movies. Saying good-bye was not so much fun.
***ST.LOUIS***
We didn't have a inch to spare in our truck and poor Spence couldn't get it to go faster than 60 mph. It was one LOOOOONG trip. We stopped to see my brother Rich and his darling family in St. Louis. It really helped having a day and a half to regroup and enjoyed time with his family.

The girls loved playing with their cousins and enjoying their hot tub and big back yard.

SILLY COUSINS!!!!! Watching the fireflies from the back deck.

Can you guess what Kayla wants to be for Halloween, now?
PART II:
**OHIO**
I couldn't wait to take the girls back to some of our favorite places here in Columbus. I never thought I would get the opportunity to live here again, but now that we are back I know what it is like to miss this place and I really want to document it for the future.
Spencer has gone to the Memorial Tournament five out of the last six years. This year they just happend to move it to the week after Memorial day and Paul Allen just happend to give us practice round tickest. (I think the golf gods must know how much Spencer loves to go). I loved walking around the beautiful course and did I mention we got to watch TIGER WOODS practice. I don't get too excited about golf but who wouldn't want to watch Tiger Woods play.

TIGER WOODS

Polaris Mall

The first time we moved here we took Kayla, who was Evans age, to the Polais Mall to play. It is crazy to go back there now with three kids. I LOVE this mall:)

Here is a pic of the home we will be living in for the next 27 months. We feel blessed how all things have worked out it feels GREAT to be settled once again.





9 comments:
Oh...please post more pictures of all of our old favorite places in Ohio :) I love it! So, I'm dying to know...where do you live? Back in the good old worthingon ward? We seriously need to catch up! Glad the move went ok.
Goodness! it has been a busy couple weeks for you! how fun to have a new adventure with your cute family! and fun to have kar come help with everything... she's an amazing lady!
How fun! Sounds like you are loving being back in Ohio! Glad the move went well! We miss you guys!
Oh what would we do with out karla she is the best. She helped me with my kids when we moved. Glad you guys made it safe and sound but sad I won't see you and your cute kids for awhile.
EEEEHHHHH!!! I'm going to call you back. I was wondering if you were going to make the tournament. We are so jealous of you guys! I got so homesick for Ohio looking at this post. Where are you living? Go to Adriatico's. Don't degrease the pizza. Do it for me. We miss you guys and hope all is well.
I am glad to hear you made it there okay. Tommy and I were in Colorado this last weekend and really wished that we could have seen you guys. Horrible timing! Good luck Spencer in school. You will do great. Remember us poor folk when you make the big bucks! :)
It was so fun to come out there, see where you lived, pack up, and be able to get to your new place with you. It was work, but it was fun - the road trip was awesome! We saw so many cool places that I had never seen before. I love your new place - it will be so great. We will do this again in a couple of years! Moving is much more fun (if that's possible) when you have friends there to help.
i'm wondering the same stuff as kortney! where is your house? my sister and her husband are moving OUT of the worthington ward this week, so we were up there last month. SO fun to go to all the old places we love... have fun re-living the good old days :o)
I want more pictures of the good ole' places and of your new house. It is killing me not being able to picture where you are so even though it feels wierd, do it for me...please!
I am glad the kids are having fun and that you are jumping back in to all the great things Columbus has to offer. I can't wait to come do some of them with you!
And, Karla is awesome. I am so glad you had her.
Post a Comment